Are you getting into the holiday spirit? Have you started to find the perfect gifts for each of your loved ones — something that is uniquely them? We know it can be a bit of a daunting task, so to help you out, we’re rounding up some of our fave picks for all the different people in your life. Today’s edition: for the foodie + wine/cocktail lover! :) Whether they like to host soirées, try out adventurous recipes, or taste all the different notes in a bottle of red, we’ve got just the thing… This Gift Guide is sure to be adored by all who love to host, cook and most of all – EAT!
1. Agate Cheese Board — What chicer way to class up a kitchen than by adding an agate cheese board? It just so happen that it comes in a variety of colors, too!
2. Edible Rose Petals — Got a friend that likes to make everything picture perfect when serving up dishes? Organic rose petals make for one beautiful (and edible!) garnish. Sprinkled over vanilla ice cream, infused into caramel sauce, or frozen into ice cubes for your next cocktail, they add that something *extra*.
3. Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle — Know a coffee lover? (Ahem, us!!) They’ll adore this copper pour-over kettle. Bonus points if you pick them up fresh beans, too!
4. Yes Way Rosé Bento Box — Because days are better with a little rosé added to them, right?!
5. Kobenstyle Turquoise Casserole Pot — We’ve got a thing for all things “hygge,” and this is definitely one of them. Does your friend/family member love cooking mouthwatering dishes + comfort foods? This pot is one, the perfect size, and two, the cutest color!
6. Truth Serum Proof or Dare Decanter — Whether it’s for wine or whiskey, it’s genius.
7. Deco Serving Platter in Pink — The perfect size for serving your favorite appetizers… or fresh baked cookies! And it supports an awesome cause – empowering women in Uganda + Bali. This dish was actually crafted in Bali!
8. Gold and White Stainless Steel Flatware — It’s minimal. It’s gold + white. And it’s pretty. Need we say more?
10. Brass Inlay Cheese Board — Bring on the cheese + charcuterie boards! Perfect for the friend that loves hosting intimate soirées or nights in!
11. Dottie Honey Pot — Can’t you see this displayed in a cozy kitchen corner? Better yet, pair it with a bottle of local honey and you’ve got a match made in heaven!
12. Doughnut Socks — For you, for your friend, for your mom, for your sister… Why not get the whole crew matching socks?
13. Orb Copper Shaker — for the serious mixologist that’s known to craft a cocktail or two… This copper cocktail concoction shaker is the coolest.
14. Le Creuset Pink Dutch Oven — Let’s face it: it’s adorable. And it happens to come in a collection of colors!
See something you like? Let us know in the comments below! And did you see our Gift Guide for Your Bestie we shared yesterday?! :)
We’re also sharing some more of our top foodie/wine lover picks over on Pinterest in our Gift Guide for the Foodie. Happy holidays, everyone!!