There are lots of different types of registries out there, but today I’m excited to share a brand new type of registry for all you art lovers – UGallery wedding registry! UGallery is an online art gallery that sells original, one-of-a-kind art. They showcase 5,000-6,000 pieces of art (by new and established artists) on their site at any given time, and their art covers a range of prices, mediums, and styles. I love that each piece of art is curated, so every piece is high-quality and has been hand selected by an expert panel.
The UGallery wedding registry allows a couple to register for original, one-of-a-kind artwork in addition to their other gifts. Check out some of my favorites from their collection…
How does UGallery work?
- A couple can create a wedding gift registry by visiting UGallery.com and selecting the “Registry” option. There will be instructions to help set up an account.
- You can add art to the registry as you browse the site. UGallery creates a customized hyperlink for each registry which can be sent to guests or added to a wedding website.
- There are 3 ways a guest can purchase artwork off the registry:
- Buy a piece of art
- Contribute an amount to a piece of art
- Purchase a gift card to UGallery
Benefits of Registering for Art
- A wedding is a special, one-of-a-kind occasion that symbolizes the start of a marriage and a life together. Art is a perfect way to celebrate the occasion because it has meaning and personalization in addition to a functional purpose.
- Art is a beautiful, original, one-of-a-kind gift that is personal and unique to each couple. By registering for an original painting, a couple has chosen something that is uniquely theirs.
- Wedding gifts often focus on things that help build a home – décor, flatware, linens, etc. Art is the ultimate expression of building a home and investing in the place where you start your life together.
Learn more about UGallery and their wedding registry on UGallery.com
to your wedding faves