I’m a huge fan of Rachel Pally‘s dresses – they are super stylish as well as comfortable which is always a win in my book! So, today I’m super excited to announce that Rachel Pally now has her own Bridal Collection with the prettiest (and most comfortable) bridesmaids dresses!
The Rachel Pally style has been distinguished by her ability to blend the “easy and elegant” with the “chic and classic.” Her ability to dress women of all shapes and sizes ranging from a size 2-22 has organically developed into newer collections – Rachel Pally Maternity (which I wore when I was pregnant!) and now Rachel Pally Bridal – to follow women throughout all phases of their lives. The Rachel Pally Bridal collection now gives bridesmaids the ability to be effortlessly stylish & comfortable at the same time –and provides them with a dress they will definitely want to wear again. I love that these dresses are also so great if you happen to have a pregnant friend or sister in your bridal party! :)
Be sure to check out the full collection of dresses over on Rachel Pally Bridal.
And now for the even more exciting news – we have a $500 Gift Card to give away to one lucky reader!! This would be perfect to help with your bridesmaids dresses, or save for yourself and pick up a few fun pieces for your honeymoon! ;)
To be entered to win:
1. Follow @rachelpally on Instagram
2. Fill out the form below
**Congrats to Rebecca who was our lucky winner!**
- Contest ends on May 9, 2014 at 5pm PST.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or around May 9, 2014.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If Rachel Pally is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be a resident of the USA.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.