Everyone has at least one foodie friend + when it’s time to gift them something sweet for the holidays, it can be a little bit (or a lotta bit) intimidating to give just the right thing! Luckily, we’ve found some extra-great finds this year, ranging from fun kitchen staples to yummy gourmet treats, that would impress even the foodiest foodie on your list! :)
1. California State Shaped Cutting Board — Perfect for your pal who lives in (or loves) Cali, or get them a custom cutting board featuring their own state or hometown!
2. Popcorn Kernel and Seasoning Sets — Who doesn’t love a popcorn-and-movie night in? Up the ante for them with the treat of organic popcorn kernels + gourmet handmade seasoning mixes.
3. Pink Smeg Toaster — Honestly the cutest toaster we’ve seen, this guy would be so cute for gifting to your foodie gal pal!
4. KitchenAid Nespresso — As stylish as it is functional, this gorgeous Nespresso + milk frother appliance is perfect for the coffee (or cappuccino, latte or macchiato) lover in your life.
5. Filomena Baking Collection — If your foodie friend has a penchant for baking, this adorable collection, featuring a muffin pan, rolling pin + whisk, would be just the thing to give.
6. Thyme To Turnip The Beet T-Shirt — This awesome (and hilarious) shirt would make a great present for your heathy foodie friend!
7. Uproot Wines + Skillet Sampler — Wine is always well received, but adding a sampler of beautifully packaged, delish spreads + sauces to the mix makes it the perfect gourmet gift.
8. Olivewood Salt Keeper — All chefs (profesh OR amateur) like to keep their kitchen organized. This pretty salt keeper is great to have within arm’s reach when cooking + looks beautiful placed right on the table at dinner parties.
9. Moscow Mule Gift Set — We’re all a little gaga over the Moscow Mule, so gifting this pretty set, which includes all the basics, to your favorite foodie or cocktail lover is probably a pretty safe bet.
10. Mason Jar Ceramic Cookie Jar — This retro-chic kitchen accent will keep baked treats fresh + ready to eat!
11. Holiday S’mores Kit — Perfect for winter-y evenings around the fire pit, your foodie friend will appreciate the updated gourmet holiday touches (peppermint marshmallows + peppermint flaked chocolate!) this kit includes.
12. Gold Flatware Set — These are on our personal wishlist this year because gold flatware is not only festive for the holidays, but perfect for special occasions all year long.
13. Napoleon’s Macarons — Customize a box of macarons for your fave foodie by selecting from amazing classic and seasonal flavors.
Not seeing the perfect gift for the foodie in your life? Check out Provisions by Food52 for lots more great foodie picks!
And see all of our handpicked GWS gift guides right here.
We have more ideas we are sharing on Pinterest, so be sure to check out our boards: Gift Guide for Her, Gift Guide for Him, Gift Guide for Little Ones, Foodie Gift Guide, and Gift Guide for Newlyweds. Happy Shopping!!