For soon-to-be-wed couples who love to cook + entertain, registering with Williams-Sonoma is practically a no-brainer. When chatting amongst ourselves at the GWS HQ, we quickly all agreed Williams-Sonoma is hands down our favorite cooking store. It’s loaded with all of the best + most beautiful kitchen gadgets out there, and the fact that it’s where all the top chefs shop really is just icing on the cake! Also love that they now carry a large selection of Fortessa® products. The Fortessa® brand signifies the highest quality offered in the global market with the perfect combination of design, durability and value. Fortessa® provides equal parts function and elegance to 5-star chefs’ restaurants and aspiring culinary individuals’ tabletop. Two high fives for that!!
So, naturally we thought it would be fun to round up our registry picks + daydream about KitchenAid mixers + gorgeous flatware as if we were actually registering ourselves! Below, you’ll find our top 10 current fave Williams-Sonoma items and why we love them. And more info and a link to set up your registry page can be found below, too!
1. KitchenAid® Pro Line® Copper Stand Mixer, 7 Qt.: Everyone’s favorite mixer got a stylish, GWS-approved new look with gorgeous copper detailing. This pretty piece is sure to make any kitchen look a million times more elegant!
2. Marble and Wood Cheese Boards: Mixing two of our most favorite textures (polished marble with rustic wood), these boards would be essential in making your last-minute wine + cheese party look totally thoughtful + completely elegant.
3. Fortessa Coupe Dinner Plates, Set of 4: Durable, innovatively designed and reasonably priced, Fortessa’s beautiful tableware helps lend a stylish, modern look to any feast.
4. Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick Fry Pan Set: A good set of cookware is an (amateur) chef’s very best friend! We love this nonstick fry pan set for whipping up the best brunches + holiday meals.
5. Chemex Glass Coffee Maker with Wood Collar: We don’t mess around when it comes to coffee and neither should you! The Chemex brews the perfect cup, we think. Perfect for houseguests + post-holiday dinners!
6. Fortessa Rim Bowls, Set of 4: To match your Fortessa coupe dinner plates, these elegant, crisp white bowls act as the perfect vessel for salads, cereals and cold-weather soups – and these are truly the perfect shade of white!
7. Schott Zwiesel Cru Classic Bordeaux Wine Glasses, Set of 6: It’s nearly impossible to entertain without a good set of wine glasses! This classic, lead-free crystal glass stemware collection is not only strong enough to use every day, but looks pretty enough to bring out for special occasions, too.
8. Arezzo Brushed Flatware Placesetting: Clean lines and squared corners give this flatware an appealing blend of versatility and modern style. Flatware is the perfect thing to upgrade in your newlywed household, and these sturdy pieces are sure to last for years to come.
9. Le Creuset Signature Round Wide Dutch Oven: If you’re hosting Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, a dutch oven from Le Creuset will definitely make your life so much easier! This heavy duty piece will enhance slow-cooking recipes and amazingly, it’s dishwasher safe!
10. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender: Perfect for soups, smoothies + healthy juices, a Vitamix is one kitchen essential we couldn’t live without!
Creating + managing your Williams-Sonoma wedding registry is simple + the products you’ll be able to register will become your kitchen favorites + staples for years to come! Start browsing + listing your wedding gift preferences in a matter of minutes. Set up your registry by clicking here!
This is a sponsored conversation written by Green Wedding Shoes on behalf of Fortessa. The opinions and text are all mine. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!