We couldn’t do a ‘Best Of’ round-up without highlighting our favorite dresses from 2016, could we? Well, we’ve narrowed down our most pinned + most loved on Instagram + our overall faves to bring you *THE BEST WEDDING DRESSES* of the year! This was definitely the year of tulle skirts + lace embellishments, though we have been seeing quite a few modern + sleek silhouettes, too. Colors ranged from the traditional cream + ivory, to blush, pale blue and even mustard yellow.
Where do you think the trends will go in 2017? Did your favorite dress make the list? In no particular order, we’re sharing our faves from the past year below!
1. This Flowing Lace Bohemian-Inspired Wedding Dress
2. This Wedding Dress with Cold-Shoulder Cutouts + Flutter Sleeves
3. This Hand-Stitched Floral Dress Made by the Bride
dress by Puyan Giraud from this Iranian-Inspired Wedding in the French Countryside // photo by Jérémy Boyer
4. This Blue Tulle Skirt + Lace Top Combo Wedding Dress
5. This Two-Piece Black Wedding Dress with a Tulle Skirt
6. This Dreamy Pink Wedding Dress with a Tulle Skirt
dress by Marlo Ford from this Dreamy Pink Wedding Dress Captured in Joshua Tree Editorial // photo by Bowtie and Bloom Photography
7. This Bold + Sleek Mustard Yellow Wedding Dress
8. This Bohemian-Inspired Lace Cuff Dress
9. This Embellished + Semi-Sheer Wedding Dress
10. Whitney Port’s High-Low Beaded Wedding Dress
11. This Pretty + Rustic Floral Overlay Wedding Dress
12. This High-Fashion Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Dress
Some serious WOW, right? We’ve been ooh-ing + aww-ing over these dresses all year long and couldn’t wait to share this list! Which one did you love the most? Let us know in the comments section below!
Our favorite part? How many styles we saw on GWS brides!! From ultra-romantic, to modern and sleek, and even whimsical + retro-inspired… Still want to see more dresses from the year? Check out our Brides Gallery for more inspiration!