Woomee is one of those online bridal boutiques that we wish we’d know about when we were planning out (and purchasing) the details + finishing touches for our own wedding days. Modeled after the idea of a curated one-stop-shop, Woomee offers beautiful, diverse items in one lovely space, so brides can custom order their dresses and cover-ups, headpieces, ring pillows, garters and other accessories with ease. Not only is this a huge convenience for busy brides-to-be, but by purchasing several of your accessories + adornments from Woomee, you can pretty much guarantee a beautifully cohesive look.
All Woomee products are designed using couture methods by Woomee, a Parsons School of Design graduate. Each piece is thoughtfully designed + carefully handcrafted with quality materials in Woomee’s South Korea studio. And every item can also be customized to perfectly match the design and aesthetic of your day!
Woomee’s garters are mostly made with lace and and beaded embellishments, with no bulky bands or ruffles, to keep them light and comfortable when worn under your dress. And aren’t they so beautiful?!
We’re excited to announce that Woomee is offering one lucky GWS reader a $100 gift certificate to use toward the item(s) of their choice! To enter, simply fill out the form below. Good Luck!
Congrats to Erin K who was the lucky winner!!
- All entries must be received by 9:00 AM PDT on October 10, 2014.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or around October 11, 2014.
- Limit one entry per valid email address.
- If the sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
* This post is sponsored by Woomee. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!