Spring is here! And we are so so excited to share with you this fun DIY you can create for bridal showers, parties, and more! And guess what – we’re also showing you how to make the hottest drink of the summer: FROSÉ!! That’s one bottle of your favorite Rosé turned into a fun slushie (amazing, right?)! It’s so refreshing and there are so many twists you can make with this recipe at home to shake things up.
As soon as we saw these Avery White Adhesive Flags, we knew we had to create a few cute designs that would work perfect for your next party or wedding! We created three different designs you can download with cute phrases (Sip, Cheers, and of course, Frosé All Day), and you can even customize initials on the back… So they are perfect for an engagement party, wedding, or bridal shower!
What You’ll Need:
• Avery White Adhesive Flags 41570
• Rose Gold Metallic Straws
• Our Drink Flag Templates – you can download them here
• 1 bottle of Rosé – we used Summer Water from Winc (and if you use this link you can get 4 bottles for $30!!) perfect deal to make a bunch of drinks :)
• Lemon Italian Soda – we found this at Whole Foods
• Topping items: edible flowers, rosemary, raspberries & lemons
After you download the files, you can open the .avery files in Avery Design & Print by going to avery.com/open and opening the file from there. We have three options to choose from: “Cheers”, “Sip” and “Frosé All Day” – and then you can customize the back with your initials or any other phrase you’d like! :)
As a heads up, you won’t be able to print the .avery files without opening them in Avery Design & Print. Print out your stickers and place on your straw. So easy!!
How to make the Frosé
Step 1: Freeze Rosé in ice cube trays the night before
Step 2: Blend together frozen Rosé cubes with 1/4 cup lemon juice until smooth, serve immediately!
Makes 3-4 servings depending on glass size
GWS Tip: This Frosé has a super refreshing taste to us, but if you’d like it sweeter or a different shade of pink, add your favorite fruit to sweeten things up! We recommend a simple syrup, raspberries, or strawberries. Have fun experimenting!!
Love all the different designs you can choose from to customize!
They have a front AND back — LOVE!
We hope you have fun using our Avery printables to create a fun detail for your shower or next party!
* This post is sponsored by Avery. All content, ideas, and words are by Green Wedding Shoes. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!