Happy Friday lovelies! Hope you all had another wonderful week. I can’t believe it is already August! The summer is flying by – although it’s just now feeling like summer here in LA. A few fun finds from the week:
• BHLDN launched a few new fall dresses this week and I’m in love with this dress
• I love metallic capped shoes and this pair from ModCloth totally fits my budget ($42!)
• Cute idea for bridesmaids gifts: personalized nail polish from pretty please – you can name it what you’d like and the design is totally chic!
• This braided infinity necklace would be super chic for any of your wedding events
Congrats to: Meghan H. who won a year’s worth of jewelry from Jewelmint + to Sarah L. who won a Love Ophelia robe!
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Vintage Garden Party Wedding
• Honeymoon in St. Barth’s
• DIY: Flower Pin
• A Hometown Boho Country Wedding in Mendocino, California
• Collect Photos From Your Guests’ Phones with Wedding Party
• Twenties Inspired Engagement Photos
• Parisian Countryside Wedding in Cali
• DIY: Ombre Cork Heart
• Down the Aisle with Chriselle: DIY Projects
• Love Ophelia Robes for Your Bridesmaids
• Jane Austen Wedding Inspiration
• Colorful Bohemian Wedding
A big welcome to our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists!
to your wedding faves