Happy Friday lovelies! Jason and I are off to the Caribbean next week to check out a few spots for some fun honeymoon features! Looking forward to soaking up some sun, paddle boarding, and spending time hanging with a few of our favorite fellow bloggers. Be sure to follow our travels on instagram (username greenweddingshoes), twitter and facebook. And don’t worry, we have amazing posts lined up to share next week while we are traveling. :) Let’s head into the weekend with a few fun links with a palette that has me dreaming of the beach…
• Pretty Blue Silk Ring Pillow from Lo Boheme
• Crashing Waves gown from BHLDN that reminds me of the ocean
• Shoe Pick of the Week: Love these All For You Gray Heels
• Pale pink stone (rough morganite) in this unique ring
Free Photography Giveaway Alerts!
• Free wedding day photography from Style. Art. Life. for 2013 couples! Get the details here
• Free styled engagement session from Bryan Miller Photography + Couture Events Get the scoop here
The Cream Event is coming to NYC!
It’s true! One of the most creative + fun wedding events is headed to NYC! The Cream Event will take place on August 14 from 6-11pm at the Center 548 in Chelsea New York. It’s a great chance to meet with some of the top NYC wedding artists + get inspired for your wedding day! The have already snagged some super rad artists including: Lael Cakes, Michael Stuart Catering and Poppies & Posies (all seen above) plus The Flashdance, Brooklyn Bride, Paper + Cup, Firefly Events, Hatch Creative Studio, Hello Super 8 and lots more to be announced soon! More details on their site + you can buy tickets here.
In case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Playful Australian Vintage Wedding
• California Barn Wedding
• Under the Willows Boutique + a $200 Giveaway
• DIY: Waxed Paper Dot Garland
• Handmade Boho Chic Wedding
• Down the Country Road Engagement Photos
• Florida Beach Wedding: Part 2 – Ceremony + Reception
• Florida Beach Wedding: Part 1 – Portraits + First Look
• Introducing intiMINT + $100 Giveaway!
• Sunrise Wedding
• Your Invite as an Original Piece of Art from TreeSpace Studio