Happy Friday lovelies! Hope you have a lovely weekend lined up. Some of my favorites from this past week include:
• We saw Midnight in Paris last weekend and I can’t stop dreaming of Paris! I especially loved all of Marion Cotillard’s 1920′s dresses – such a beautiful movie + highly recommend it if you haven’t seen it yet.
• This invitation suite by MaeMae Paperie with the bride’s illustrations is just the sweetest!
I also wanted to give a big shout out + introduction to our intern Katie who is starting with us next week! She’ll be working closely with me and I’m sure lots of you will be hearing from her in the coming months. We are super excited to have you onboard Katie! :)
And a big welcome to some of our newest Featured Vendors. We are so excited to have you in our guide!
• Heavenly Blooms – Jaclyne creates some of the most beautiful flower creations! She is located in Orange County, CA.
• Simply Bloom Photography – we’ve featured their work numerous times here and love the moments they capture!
• Vue Photography – a fun-loving photography duo located in Atlanta GA who love the heart stopping moments
• Archive Vintage Rentals - looking for those perfect vintage touches for your wedding? Check them out – and they ship all over the US!
Make sure you check out all our Hand Picked Vendors in our Vendor Guide to find your perfect wedding vendors!
to your wedding faves