Some of my favorite finds around the web this week include:
• These adorable buttons from our sponsor Teardrop Weddings
• Wooden invitations and save the dates from Night Owl Paper Goods
Don’t Forget! We’d love to get your feedback on GWS in our annual survey
Fun Contest: Do you have an amazing proposal story? Want a chance to win $500 worth of jewelry from Tejani? To enter, “like” them on Facebook (facebook.com/TejaniJewelry) and fill out this form with your proposal story! Good luck!
And Save the Date for the Bridal Fair by-the-Sea, Orange County’s unique bridal fair. April 10, 2011 at Rancho San Clemente Tennis Club
To Japan with Love
I know we’ve all been watching the news this past week and see the photos + everything that is happening in Japan. It might seem at times like there is nothing you can do, but you can. Here are some of the many ways you can help:
• Donate money to the American Red Cross
• Donate money for a shelter box through this charity set up by Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours
• Buy either of those prints above from This Paper Ship. They will donate 90% of the proceeds ($18 each) to the American Red Cross’s aid effort in Japan.
From This Paper Ship: “In Japanese legend, anyone who folds a thousand paper cranes will be granted a wish, such as recovery from illness or long life. Cherry blossoms traditionally symbolize life’s fragility, good fortune, and the beginning of spring at winter’s end. We offer these cherry blossoms and thousand paper cranes as a prayer for healing, in the knowledge that we’re merely doing what we’d want others to do for us.”
• Donate money to the Humane Society for the animals of Japan
• Take a Flower Class – hosted by the Little Flower School on Sun April 3 in Brooklyn. All proceeds go to the Red Cross
• ArtWeLove will donate 20% of their proceeds from all sales this month to the American Red Cross
Please help if you can and make sure to spend time with the ones you love this weekend.
to your wedding faves