Happy Friday lovelies! This week sure went fast – and finally feeling a bit more like fall here in LA. My sis is in town this weekend, so looking forward to spending some time with her then off to see one of our favorite bands, Mumford & Sons, Monday night at the Hollywood Bowl! Should be a fun weekend and hope you all have something fun planned! A few favorite links for the weekend before we head out:
• Love this retro wedding dress from BHLDN
• DIY ombre sand candles – so great for a winter wedding, right?
• Gorgeous bouquet I spotted on Flowerwild’s brand new site
• Sweet peach heels from Seychelles
Graphic Designer + DIY contributor updates. Thanks so much to all of you who applied! I received lots of resumes for both roles and I’m still reviewing them all. I’ll be in touch with a few of you next week about the graphic designer role. I’m still accepting DIY contributors if you are interested! Details here.
2013 Wedding Photography Giveaway: Tonhya Kae Photography is offering FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY for one lucky couple getting married next year! And your wedding can be anywhere in the world! Head on over and enter now engaged couples!!
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• An Herb Farm Wedding from New York
• California Handmade Wedding
• Surprise Vow Renewal
• Yeah! Weddings Free Wedding: Part 2
• Yeah! Weddings Free Wedding: Part 1
• Yeah! Weddings Free Wedding: The Planning
• Industrial Barn Inspiration
• Gorgeous Day After Wedding Photos
• Appy Couple – The Stylish Wedding App!
• Inspiration Board #48: Geo
• Sweden Apple Orchard Wedding