Happy Friday my lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful week – so many great weddings this week on GWS! In case you missed any, we share some psychedelic wedding inspiration, a Beatles inspired wedding, a beautiful backyard barn wedding, a lakeside handmade wedding, and a NYC Flower Shop wedding. And we have even more loveliness lined up for next week! :) Some of my other favorites around the web:
• Lovely stitched wedding portraits from Rigg Art
• Beautiful couple + modern wedding from Love Ala
• Obsessed with this gorgeous ring
• Saxton Pear and Apple Cider from New Zealand – pretty packaging especially for a bridal shower! :)
• The Knotist launched this past week were you can see all the latest posts from the top wedding blogs in one place
• Indie Wed takes place in Chicago on Thurs, Sept 29th. They will also be giving away a FREE WEDDING at the end of the night to one lucky couple!
Are you looking for amazing local + seasonal food for your wedding? If your wedding is in Southern Cali, we have just the place! Check out our newest Featured Vendor, Whoa Nelly! I had their food at the wedding I attended last weekend and it is so so yummy! You won’t be disappointed. :)
Don’t you just love hearing how couple’s met!? Well lunch pail pictures does just that in their love stories they offer. I thought this video sent over from reader Milana was just the sweetest and would be so perfect as a keepsake.
From Milana, “We went back and forth on doing a picture slideshow for our reception, and decided to do this instead because it showed our personalities and life now. It was played after cocktail hour when the guests had all been sat at their tables. We peeked through the curtains of the ballroom to watch it and then did our grand entrance immediately following. Lunch Pail Pictures did an incredible job asking us questions and helping us show our relationship through the video. We had a large wedding and knew we wouldn’t get to meet every one of each other’s family, so we wanted to make sure they all got to see some of our personality and hear our story.”
Have a most lovely weekend!