Happy Friday lovelies! It seems like cold weather this weekend for most of the country and lots of rain for us here on the West Coast…so, that means staying inside most likely this weekend – great time to get lots of planning done for those of you planning! :) We’ve recently added lots more photos to our galleries and lots of great artists to our GWS Preferred Artist Guide, so make sure you check those out! Jason + I will be working on the nursery this weekend and hopefully seeing a movie or two while we still can! Hope you all have a lovely weekend and see you back on Monday with lots of prettiness – including the wedding from the couple who created this amazing online wedding invite! :)
A few fun links for a Friday…
• Valentine’s Day temporary tattoos – how fun are these?!
• Canvas Pop Photo Mosaic! I created this super rad canvas for our house a few weeks ago. SO easy to use and turned out great. I picked fun photos from our first 4 years of marriage. :) Love looking at them. And Canvas Pop was kind enough to give all you lovely readers a deal if you want to create your own canvas! Use the code GREENWEDDINGSHOES to receive 30% off all orders until Feb. 28. Seriously so easy to create (and you can use photos from Instagram, Facebook and/or your computer) and lots of different sizes to choose from. Would make a perfect Valentine’s Day Gift too! :) Oh, and they are running a contest right now with lots of great prizes too.
• Loving these new hair pieces + jewelry from The Ritzy Rose
In case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Palm Springs Love Ball Wedding
• Designing Our Nursery with Serena & Lily
• South African Handmade Wedding
• Little Borrowed Dress
• Elizabeth Messina’s Favorite Fashion Photos
• Fashion + Beauty Trends for 2013 from The Knot Magazine
• DIY: Greyed Jade Inspired Grapewood Centerpiece
• Intimate DC Wedding
• Gramercy Park Hotel
• Black & Gold Wedding Inspiration
• Alice in Winter Wonderland Wedding
And a big welcome to our newest GWS Preferred Wedding Artists!
• Leif Brandt Photography
• Invitations by Sparkvites
• The Green Ribbon Party Planning Co.
• Photography from With Love & Embers
• Stephanie Fay Photography
• Invitations by ForeverFiances
• Handmade details by Concarta
• Kristen Manick Photography
to your wedding faves