Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a great week + lovely weekend planned. Some of my faves from the week:
• Love these pretty hair pins from sponsor Laura Jayne
• Super cute spool + button table numbers from etsy
• Welcome our newest Featured Vendor, Kristeen LaBrot Events. How pretty is that wedding she designed?!
I also forgot to mention two exciting things that happened last week!
• We were included in Daily Candy’s Spring 2011 Guide! Thanks Daily Candy!
• Victoria of A Subtle Revelry launched her new online magazine Styled and she included a cute feature with illustrations based on some of her fave wedding bloggers – including GWS! Check out the feature on pg 50. Thanks Victoria!
And one more fun thing for all you wannabe wedding coordinators out there! Jeannie Savage of Details Details – one of our Recommended Featured Vendors :) – is launching Coordinator Confab. Coordinator Confab is an interactive 2-day seminar designed to educate aspiring and Novice Wedding Planners, Coordinators, and Designers. This seminar is also ideal for those serious Wedding Planners who have creative design capabilities but have not received hands on comprehensive training in relation to event execution. It takes place on June 27th + 28th at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. Lots more details here. Such a great opportunity for all of you who want to get into the field and not sure where to start.
to your wedding faves