Happy Friday lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful week. We’re spending a few days in Wisconsin (caught a great football game at Lambeau last night for Jason’s birthday) and planning on enjoying the lovely fall weather here today + tomorrow before back to the crazy hot weather we’ve been having in LA on Sunday. Hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend! Before we head out for the weekend, a few fun links:
• Shoe Pick of the Week: Love these metallic bow pumps – perfect for a fall wedding!
• Have you seen the new black label collection from ban.do?
• Perfect honeymoon romper in the prettiest print!
• Love this DIY for kraft paper table settings
Nashville readers: Good news for those of you looking for great catering options! Room Forty is opening a branch in Nashville and they are celebrating with a pop up event on Oct 13th . Learn more here.
Portland readers: It’s your turn for a rad bridal show! Spoken For is a fresh spin on the bridal show takes place in Portland on Sept 22, 2012. Check out more about the talented participants and event here.
And in case you missed any of our features from this week:
• Nashville Garden Wedding
• DIY: Stamped Napkins
• Claire La Faye Wedding Gowns
• Fun Santa Margarita Ranch Wedding
• Wedding dress shopping just became easier with Little Dress Book
• Where It All Begins
• Hudson Valley Handmade Wedding
• Head Over Heels For: Arrow Details
• Rustic Chic Lake Arrowhead Wedding
• And wedding films by New Classic Films! Check out this lovely film they created below:
See you all back on Monday with a fun + sweet Australian wedding!