Today we are sharing a really fun DIY favor to include at your bridal shower or perhaps gift your bridesmaids for your wedding weekend – sugar scrubs! These fun gifts can be mixed + matched with different ingredients, colors and essential oils to create some really unique scrubs tailored to your style. We teamed up with our friends at Avery to bring you an easy DIY you can make at home using some simple ingredients and our cute printable templates we created. :)
What You’ll Need:
• Sugar Scrub Recipe – there are lots we found on Pinterest, we used this recipe using grapefruit + mint oils
• Avery Print-to-the-Edge Arched Labels (22809) printables
• Our Sugar Scrub Templates – download the .zip here
• Glass bottle (we found ours at a local craft store)
After you download the files, you can open the .avery files in Avery Design & Print by going to avery.com/open and opening the file from there. As a heads up, you won’t be able to print the .avery files without opening them in Avery Design & Print.
We love the pretty peach tint of the sugar scrub – which you can customize using any juices or food colorings!
Such a pretty + thoughtful gift, right?! We hope you have fun using our Avery printables to create a special gift for all your ladies at your next party or bridal shower!
* This post is sponsored by Avery. All content, ideas, and words are by Green Wedding Shoes. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!