For those of you have been reading GWS for a while, you may have heard us mention Zola Wedding Registry in the past, but for anyone who is unfamiliar, allow us to introduce you to this great wedding resource now! The guys at Zola have one mission on their agenda: To recreate the online wedding registry for the modern couple + their guests. They give you lots of options when it comes to customizing your registry – add flair with personal photos, leave personalized greetings + notes for your guests, arrange custom collections to organize your gifts – and so much more! According to the founders, The modern engaged couple is always on-the-go, multitasking and trying to navigate the world of wedding registries on top of a very hectic schedule. We’re here to make it easy and fun.
We can get on board with that! Here are few more fun ways you can really make your registry yours:
- Personalize your registry with photos, notes to your guests, and a custom URL
- Organize your gifts into collections with photos and descriptions
- Curate your own mix of gifts, experiences and honeymoon/cash funds, all with a single check out
- Choose from classic brands (like Kitchenaid, Le Creuset and Vitamix) and emerging designers (like Billy Cotton and Nine Space)
- Dream big: register for big ticket items without feeling price-conscious, as multiple friends can contribute to gifts with Group Gifting
- Easily import anything from any store
- Scan and add anything, anywhere with Zola’s iPhone app
- Have some fun with Blender: add products with a single swipe right on the iPhone app
- Track all of your gifts with Gift Tracker and decide when you want each one shipped with Send it Later
And we’re excited to share that Green Wedding Shoes readers will receive $25 in Zola credit when a new wedding registry is set up with them! So if you’ve been wondering where to register, be sure to consider all the benefits of registering with Zola. Now is the perfect time to start your beautiful + personalized dream registry, filled with products you’re sure to love for years to come!
New registries must be started (but not necessarily published) between August 5th and November 5th, 2014. Credits will be placed into the couple’s Zola account four weeks after a couple’s registry is published. To receive $25 in credit, be sure to create your registry using this link.
* This post is sponsored by Zola. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!
to your wedding faves